Tools and Templates
For more information on using this tool, please refer to the “Data Collection” section on the Design an Evaluation: Qualitative Data page.
- Published 14-Item pCAT to assess 10 CFIR Constructs. Please see Additional File 1 for a hardcopy version of this tool. We have mapped pCAT items to the Updated CFIR: Please contact us for a copy.
- Interview Guide Tool: An interactive online tool to create an interview guide.
- Observation Template: A Microsoft Excel template used to document observations organized by CFIR construct during a site visit.
- Meeting Minutes Template: A Microsoft Excel template used to gather notes organized by CFIR construct in meetings.
For more information about all these tools, please refer to the “Data Analysis” section on the Design an Evaluation: Qualitative Data page.
- Codebook Template: A Microsoft Word template pre-populated with CFIR definitions and guidance for coding qualitative data.
- NVivo Project Template: Contact us if you would like a copy of an NVivo project pre-populated with CFIR codes and useful queries. This file can only be opened and used with NVivo10 Software. If you are willing to share a template for use with other software (e.g., ATLAS.ti, MAXQDA), please contact us and we will arrange to post it on the website.
- Memo Template: A Microsoft Word template to aggregate data at the organizational level.
- Rating Rules: A PDF guide for applying ratings consistently across sites and/or studies.
- Matrix Template: A Microsoft Excel template to aggregate data by all organizations and data collection time points.